Justin Barnes Personal Advisor
Personal and Business Advisor
Specialties: Finance management, risk management, planning, personal and fitness management.
Justin Barnes Personal Advisor
Hi There I am Justin Barnes Personal Advisor would like to ask, have you ever been wondering?
Why choose me
- How do I create a better life balance?
- How do I let go of worry, stress, guilt and regret?
- How do I create a healthier life ?
- How do I achieve security?
There are many competent Sydney coaches, and I’d like to think that I am one of them, but there are three things I believe that make me unique, and valuable to you:
Still not sure why you would choose me as your coach?
- I will help you to identify what questions you need to ask when faced with a challenge.
- I blend coaching with education so you are able to answer your own questions
- You will discover your authentic self and be able to create your own future.
Let me elaborate on my style of coaching…
You may or may not know but I have a background in finance, property and fitness, and can demonstrate a competency in wellbeing concepts. This simply enhances my capability to work at a deeper level, and create powerful shifts in a client’s perception of how they see themselves and the world around them.
I consider my way life coaching an educational way of helping clients to find their path in life, awareness of their thoughts, feelings and behaviours, self and environmental supports, authentic self-expression, and to be responsible for their actions.
In choosing me you are embarking on a journey of discovery to find out what internal/external supports are missing, what supports can be utilized to change behaviors, explore fears and self limiting beliefs that sabotage your motivation to achieve your goals, and to set effective strategies, and adopt skills to live more satisfying life.
My coaching will help you discover a higher you.
What does this mean?
To be the higher you means to face your fears and become the person you want to be rather than the person that others believe you to be.(If your goals do not scare you they are too small) “Richard Branson”
We habitually do what we do because we cant see a way out or feel we don’t have the support of those closets to us. Yet this is at conflict of our desire and values causing us to feel tired and stressed which dampens our motivation, creativity and joy. As a coach, I bring awareness to these conflicts and stumbling blocks in your life and how they can be removed to allow your higher you to shine through, and live a life that better resonates with your own truth. (Learn more about me)
How I work
Often we think we have the abilities to solve issues ourselves, yet at some stage in life something interrupts this process and we find ourselves stuck in fixed pattern of being and relating, that impairs healthy functioning.
During my coaching session we will identify these fixed patterns and how they are sabotaging your goal setting and creation for a better life for yourself. It is during our session that you start discover the real you, as well as exploring new and creative ways to manage your life.
My coaching sessions address specific areas and as results the experience see’s clients on beyond the surface and explore their deepest desires and fears.Together we will gain an understanding of what underpins your current life choice and what holds you back from your future longings.I am passionate about coaching individuals, and committed to working with clients in a way that best suits them individually to provide the best possible outcome.
Areas that I Justin Barnes Personal Advisor am qualified include, fitness, finance, business and personal goals. (Read more)
- Help you create a clear life vision.
- Be an objective listener.
- Help identify any resistances to achieving your goals.
- Learn more about how you interact in the world.
- Progress more quickly towards your dreams.
- Co-create action plans.
- Totally focused on you and your needs.
- Help you identify negative beliefs and changes
- Challenge self- doubt and self-limiting beliefs.
- Work with your strengths, and skills.
- Teach techniques that you can apply in the future.
- Help you to achieve your short and long term goals.